» Press Room
» Event Calendar
» Equity Investors
» Industry Affiliates
» Contact Us
Why VisionWeb is a Great Place to Pursue Your Career
Over the last few years we’ve added new product lines that have created job and career growth for everyone in the company. And, we don’t see that stopping anytime soon.
Thought Leadership in the Eyecare Industry
We've worked hard to establish ourselves as a major thought leader and big player in the eyecare industry.
A Creative and Innovative Environment
We encourage the creative flow of ideas so that we can continue to grow and provide the best solutions to improve everyday eyecare practice functions.
What it Takes to Be a Part of Our Team
You're not afraid to take chances and bring new and different ideas to the table.
You're confident in your ability to perform a job well done, but never place yourself above the team.
You're excited to learn new things, ask questions, and break the mold.
An Open Mind
You can look a problem from a variety of angles, and can use analytics and intuition to determine the best solution to a problem.
A Few Things That Are Important to Us
Exceeding Our Customers' Expectations
We don’t want to be just another good product or brand. We are dedicated to creating something that stands out from the pack and exceeds our customers' expectations.
We believe in change, learning more, doing more, and constant evolution to stay ahead of the status quo.
Developing great products and services starts with happy employees. We value exceptional talent, and by taking care of the needs of our employees and providing a fun and energetic environment, our employees will in turn take care of our customers
How We Support Our Team
We support and encourage our employees on multiple fronts. We have generous employee programs and benefits, as well as a friendly and exciting office culture. Plus, we’re located in Austin, TX – one of the greatest cities around.
Employee Perks and Benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Health benefits with generous portion of premium paid by VisionWeb
- Annual individual and company performance bonus eligibility
- Company paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
VisionWeb is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist interested in working with a fun, fast-paced marketing team. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in building and executing marketing campaigns using Hubspot. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with internal teams to set up, maintain, and analyze VisionWeb’s automated marketing campaigns. Our 6-person marketing team creates everything in house, so outside of managing marketing automation you’ll be able to get your hands on several other marketing-related projects.
- Develop, write, and implement relevant content for lead generating emails and landing pages.
- Design nurture email workflows and determine the optimal send frequency to improve conversion.
- Test emails and landing pages by using A/B testing and smart emails to increase open and click through rates.
- Report on email campaign effectiveness and recommend improvements to the process based on campaign performance.
- Grow our email list organically, and work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Create, implement, and test forms on landing pages and determine which fields are needed to drive conversion on landing pages.
- Assess lead scoring efforts and determine the optimal scoring strategy.
- Work with Marketing Manager and Salesforce Administrator to ensure that data is transferring properly from Salesforce to Hubspot and vice versa.
- Work closely with Sales team to make necessary updates of sales enablement tools on the fly.
- Segment lists based on behaviors to target groups with specific content.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Inbound Marketing Specialist to develop concepts for videos, webinars, eBooks, Infographics, case studies, blog articles, and whitepapers.
- Potential to create and edit promotional videos to be used widely across all marketing channels.
- Ability to manage webinar logistics and development of webinar content.
- Own copywriting of aforementioned content marketing media.
- Implement edits and feedback to prepare media for graphic design development.
- Assist in copy editing of marketing collateral and materials; including product brochures, presentations, email marketing, customer newsletters, press releases, Webinars, and website copy.
- Implement keywords into content to strengthen marketing SEO efforts.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communication.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing with focus on marketing content and demand generation.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword development.
- Proficient use of inbound marketing software (preferably Hubspot).
- Copyediting expertise with impeccable attention to detail.
- Bonus points for video editing examples.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and excellent written skills.
- Familiarity with customer lifecycle and subscription service business models is a plus.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- 3 weeks of vacation and 10 paid holidays
- Health benefits (medical, vision, and dental)
- Annual performance bonus eligibility
- Monthly company events
- Beverage and snacks provided
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a 4% company match
VisionWeb is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Qualified applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.